Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Challenge: 30-Day Confidence Building Challenge!

So this is it: New astrological year, last year's taxes are about due, and we need a new perspective. I know I do. The end of last year and the beginning of this were tough personally for me. I won't get into it here, but it meant that this blog went on hiatus.

But now it's back, I'm back and I think after a financial year that ravaged many of us, we could use a little confidence boost. That's why I'm going to start a 30-Day Confidence-Building Challenge in a few days. That's right. We're going to tackle simple steps you can take to increase your confidence with:

  • Marketing
  • Craft
  • Brand
  • Interviewing
So lay it on me: What are your biggest confidence-drainers when it comes to your business? Does your personal life leach confidence from your personal life? How about vice versa? We'll have some great guest bloggers and q&as with writers and other creatives who started with their confidence in the dumps and found ways to climb out of it.

No comments: