Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 has been a busy and, for me, wonderful year. Part of that wonder comes from all the great opportunities afforded to me by this blog. I've gotten to know many of you through comments and emails and had the chance to share some of the solutions I've found to some pretty big business challenges.

So as the new year dawns, I want to share my gratitude with you.

Thank you for enriching 2008, giving me a forum on which to learn more about business and to keep my business obsession in check.

Thank you for the challenging comments and the congratulatory ones.

Thank you to all the guest bloggers for giving of their time and wisdom to create a small community of professionals who want sanity as well as success.

Thank you to all the experts who gave of their, well, expertise for Q&As.

And thanks for bearing with me when illness and grief took me away from the task at hand.

May 2009 be full of abundance and joy for all of us.

And one small housekeeping note: I'll be going away for a few days at the beginning of this month, and will be posting only sporatically. I'll be back with a new challenge on the 15th.

No comments: